Thursday, October 3, 2013

Last Minute Maternity Pictures

I really wanted to have maternity pictures of this pregnancy, but didn't want to spend the money to have them professionally done.  It should be easy to have your husband just take some pictures of you right??  Not mine .. he wasn't interested and felt awkward, but eventually agreed that he would do it for me.  Well, between his schedule, rainy weather and just a lack of oomph to get it done, the weeks went by and we never got anywhere to take pictures.  Then finally, the day before I was scheduled for an induction, we decided to go on a short walk because I was antsy and also wanted to see some of the fall foliage.  My awesome husband suggested we take our new DSLR along to get some pictures, and I am soo happy we did.  I love the way they turned out, and I also love that they were a final documentation of the pregnancy.  We had a lovely walk and enjoyed our last little outing as a family of 2 plus the dogs.  (This walk also started getting some contractions going, so it was a double bonus!









No comments:

Post a Comment