Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

Spring has finally arrived here in Syracuse, and it came just in time for Easter!  Kate and I got to celebrate twice since we went home last weekend to have an early Easter with my family.  We had a very busy but fun weekend.  Kate was amazing on the trip down and most of the way back up, I'm so thankful she's a good traveler because it means I can get home with her by myself.

Hanging out with Aunt Becca

And Uncle Harley & Aunt Stephanie


Kate got to see Carter, Olivia and Baby August again!


Best Friends and their babies :)

For real Easter Sunday, we had the ortho group over to our house for dinner .. I made a ham, mac and cheese and pineapple casserole and everyone else chipped in a dish or more.  We had absolutely perfect weather and a great day! 


 Being the great mother I am, this is the only picture I took of Kate on Easter:
To make up for it, Kate and I spent the afternoon playing outside on Monday, and I took some more spring pictures of her.

She loves her Baxter boy

 Dogs enjoying the sunshine






No comments:

Post a Comment