Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

We have officially entered the stage of Kate's "seconds", meaning her second Halloween was last night.  We didn't do much, we didn't even officially trick or treat, but we dressed Kate in her costume and walked the dogs.  We didn't feel the need to go to any houses because we didn't really want her to have the candy, and we don't want the candy, but she had fun seeing all the other kids walking around. It is safe to say she really had no idea what was going on, but she loved her costume and the fact that the dogs were dressed up.  She definitely made the cutest duck I have ever seen, but I might be a little biased.


Her costume "head" would not stay up with her hair in a pony tail so I thought maybe I could braid it.  I was 1. shocked she stayed still long enough for me to do it (she was eating) and 2. that it was long enough!  But here's proof, she's really not a baby anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment