Sunday, January 4, 2015

Longwood Gardens

One of the things I really wanted to make sure we did while we were home for the Holidays this year, was to take Kate to Longwood Gardens.  We knew it would be pretty busy right around Christmas, but I thought she was at an age where she would really enjoy it and I was right.  My whole family made reservations to go on the afternoon of the 26th.  Despite there being a whole lot of people there, we really had a good time.  I am looking forward to taking Kate back in the spring and summer when we can spend more time outside.

I have really fond memories of the Children's Garden from when I was little and I was excited to share it with Kate, it is a whole lot bigger and nicer now too.  Kate loved playing in the fountains and seeing the other little kids.
 
  
Fish faces with Aunt Becca

 Trying out the new back pack with Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment