Saturday, March 10, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day in Paradise?  What else can you ask for ... nothing.  We celebrated our second Valentine's Day as a married couple doing absolutely nothing, and it was wonderful!  We decided to spend the day just relaxing on the beach and whale watching, so that's what we did.


We enjoyed drinks from the bar and relaxed until sunset.  I may have mentioned before that these chickens are everywhere on Kauai .. well I learned the hard way that they will eat anything!  I put my pina colada down for a second and they stole the pineapple out of it, while spilling my drink, and then they enjoyed the spilled part of the drink.  I didn't make that mistake again the rest of the week.






For dinner, Kevin and I made fish tacos out of our delicious Mahi Mahi ... Coronas completed the picture.
To top off an already pretty good Valentine's Day my parents sent my annual V-Day tulips all the way to Kauai!







No comments:

Post a Comment