Friday, November 4, 2011

Dog Days

This has been another fairly uneventful week.  It has actually felt like a really short week because we did not make it back to NY until Tuesday evening, so it's kind of shocking that it's already Friday.  Just a quick update on our lives:

Kevin has started his next rotation and is now on the Burns unit, and he has been enjoying it so far. There aren't as many patients and he is the only resident on the service, so he is getting some operating experience and learning a lot.

I found out on Monday that I officially have a job! yay me!  I don't start until the end of November, so I have a little bit of free time before I become a working girl.  I plan on painting the last little bit of house we have left (the stairway and upstairs hallway) and making an extended visit home to DE/PA for University of Delaware's Homecoming and a visit from friends in Florida. 

I did do a little bit of yard work this week (the weather is insanely warm - 60 degrees!!), so it has been a nice little reprieve before winter inevitably hits.  As I was raking leaves in the yard, I had the dogs out to enjoy the sunshine, and they actually listened really well and stayed in the yard(no fence yet :( ).  They were so cute playing in the leaves I took some fall fun pictures!  Happy Friday everyone!
Stop taking pictures and throw the ball!

Emily is really bad at taking pictures ... she hates the camera, and looks away every time you bring one up to your face, so I was really happy to get her smiling here:
Baxter LOVES leaves .. I think it goes back to running and jumping in leaf piles at Forest Lane when we first got him, but he was getting a kick out of hiding his ball and then "digging" for it again in my piles.

 My handsome boy


No comments:

Post a Comment