Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Foliage

It seems like the leaves have changed color around here overnight, and they look incredible.  I have wanted to stop on the side of the road to take pictures several times, but thought it might not be safe.  So today I went to the L.L Bean outlet in Fayetteville to get Kevin's birthday present (I didn't buy anything) but since I was out that way I went to Greenlakes Park to take some pictures of the leaves.  This park is seriously gorgeous and a really really nice place to walk/run/bike and swim, however we haven't really taken full advantage of it.  I think because it is about 20 minutes away from our house, there was an entrance fee all summer and it is usually crowded in the evenings and on weekends, plus if we want to walk on a path around a lake we can do that from our house on Lake Onondaga.  Even so, I did have a nice walk/picture taking adventure today, and it was nice that I was already out that way.  I did leave the puppies at home though .. they have been smelling my jeans since I walked in the house, wondering where I went without them :)









No comments:

Post a Comment